Home Featured Relationships Inspirational DIY

Monday, November 25, 2013

He is Hope


So often, I forget that hope isn't as far away as it sometimes seems. That even in the midst of my hardest days, my ugly sinfulness, my betrayal- He is right there. And hope is at my reach. 

He is at my reach. 

And by grace, his love is right, there.

"Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her.  And there I will give her her vineyards and make the Valley of Achor a door of hope. (Hosea 14-15)

"And I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know The Lord." (Hosea 19-20)

I am Gomer everyday in so many ways. But He still brings me into His presence, speaks out of the overflow of His love, & gives me hope- daily!

He betroths me to Him in righteousness, justice, steadfast love, mercy, & faithfulness- not because I deserve it, but because He is who He says He is! 

He is all those things. 

And He lovingly takes away my sin & shame. For I shall know Him & I am His forever. 

He is Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment