Home Featured Relationships Inspirational DIY

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Life Is A Gift


It never fails- being sick reminds me of my humanity, that I'm far from perfect. It never fails to show the little blessings and comforts I can find in the midst of being physically weak. And it never fails to show the magnitude of which I was created- of which we were all created.

We were created in the image of the One who created it all. Every hair on our head is counted. Every finger and toe unique to each one of us. And every heartbeat, a rhythm & reminder of life that is continually breathed into us.

Every life is precious to Him- even in the imperfections, sicknesses, & sins.

And so should every precious life be to me


Today, don't forget to show people His love & compassion. Don't forget to give His grace & encouragement.

Even in brokenness.


Treat people as a gift. Not because of who they are, but because of who created them & because of who He is. 

{Matthew 10:30}



No comments:

Post a Comment