Home Featured Relationships Inspirational DIY

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Snowy Virginia Ave.


Even though it's messy & not the safest- it sure is beautiful. And my heart is full of joy from our little St. Elmo community & home [with every single tiny snowflake on & around it, every single sound of laughter from our neighbors sledding, and every single view from our windows]. With a warm cup of tea in hand & my favorite pj's on, I'm meditating on this sweet verse, and looking forward to a snowy evening with my little family. 



“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven
    and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,


giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
 so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;


it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
    and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.



“For you shall go out in joy

    and be led forth in peace;

the mountains and the hills before you

    shall break forth into singing,

    and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." 

Isaiah 55:10-12

English Standard Version (ESV)


And now that we're "snowed-in", let the DIY projects for this lonely wall begin. 
[After post coming soon!] 

No comments:

Post a Comment