Home Featured Relationships Inspirational DIY

Monday, January 27, 2014

Fully Loving Our Home


A Monday never has to be explained. The majority of the time, a Monday is a Monday. 

And this Monday, wasn't any different. 

But as I turned the key to unlock our door & come into our little, humble abode, the Holy Spirit turned something inside of my heart. And that something made a flood of random thoughts floating around in my head come together & click. 

I need to fully love our home

And to fully love our home, I need to make it a sanctuary

Not a shrine, not a space that's perfect. Oh no. But a space that I invite my Savior to continually enter. 

A space that sees grace given.
A space that sees an argument from time-to-time.
A space that chooses reconciliation. 
A space that we can be honest.
A space that we can have joy. 
A space that we can worship in all that we do.
A space that we can fully love.

So, here's my mantra for the week: [Don't leave the gospel at our doorstep!]

Bring it in. 

And when you run out of words [it's Monday!], music can be just what the soul needs. This little beauty is so. good.  



No comments:

Post a Comment