Home Featured Relationships Inspirational DIY

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's Here!

Welcome to the new blog! I am beyond excited for the new additions. 

Honestly, the word excited just doesn't even come close to the joy I'm feeling! 

And I might need someone to pinch me. 

My dreams and desires are slowly coming true- to inspire, share people's stories, and spread the Truth, love, & beauty that exists all around us. 

The love that can exist in us. 

Because we all have a story.

And we all can find ways to inspire and love others, because of our stories. 

Because of His love & His story. 

I am truly overjoyed to share this journey with you- and I hope you'll join me.


{Just a side note- my links will have the specific posts under them soon! I haven't had the chance to label them yet!}

And if you're curious, my cute blog was designed by Megan from Cutest Blog on the Block! I adore it. 

4 comments: